- Fiscalis 2013 decision (Decision No 1482/2007/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2007 establishing a Community programme to improve the operation of taxation systems in the internal market)
- Communication on Customs 2013 and Fiscalis 2013 ( Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament, COM (2005) 111)
- Annual Work Programme 2013 : The Annual Work Programme constitutes the whole framework for the implementation of the programme. The Fiscalis Committee provides its formal opinion on the AWP before its adoption by the Commission.
- Midterm evaluation of the Fiscalis 2013 programme . It assesses the level of implementation and results of the Fiscalis 2013 programme using a mix of qualitative information and quantitative data to judge its relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, management and EU Added Value.
- Fiscalis 2003-2007 decision (Decision No 2235/2002/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 3 December 2002 adopting a Community programme to improve the operation of taxation systems in the internal market )
- Fiscalis 1998-2002 decision (European Parliament and Council Decision No 888/98/EC of 30 March 1998 establishing the FISCALIS programme).
- Implementing Decision for the Fiscalis programme (Commission Decision 98/467/EC of 2 July 1998 establishing certain implementing provisions for European Parliament and Council Decision No 888/98/EC establishing a programme of Community action to improve the functioning of the indirect taxation systems of the internal market)
- Implementing Decision for the Fiscalis programme (Commission Decision n° 98/532/EC of 8 July 1998 concerning certain measures necessary for carrying out activities related to communication and information exchange systems and to linguistic training tools under the Fiscalis programme)
- Matthaeus decision (Council Decision No 93/588/EC of 29 October 1993 adopting programme Matthaeus-Tax of Community action on the subject of the vocational training of indirect taxation officials).