What taxation for a low carbon economy?
- Opening speech
- Cost-efficient instruments for a low carbon economy, the role of taxation
- Prof. Don Fullerton, University of Illinois
- Prof. Paul Ekins, professor of Energy and Environment Policy, UCL Energy Institute, University College London
- Chris Lenon, Global Head of Tax, Rio Tinto, Chairman of the Green tax Group of Business Europe
- Elisabeth Nilsson, President, Jernkontoret, the Swedish Steel Producers Association
- Speech by the EU Presidency: the case for CO2 taxation
- CO2 taxation: a means for sustainable growth?
- Europe's contribution to a balanced carbon world