EMCS info services
The communication policy
EMCS is an ambitious project in terms of complexity, number of parties involved, and timing: it is expected that once it is fully operational more than 80,000 economic operators will use the system.
The Commission recognises that the success of this project requires an extensive effort of communication. It therefore provides up-to-date information on the state of this project on this website. For more detailed information on the state of implementation in a specific Member State please use the following links to the following Member State websites:
|Belgium (French - Dutch)||Greece||Poland|
Register for the EMCS newsletter!
- Go to the subscription site and enter your email address and a password.
- On the next screen click on "add subscriptions".
- On the following screen, in the box EMCS, choose your language. Click on "save".
You will then receive our EMCS newsletter, until you unsubscribe via the same site.
The Excise Contact Group
The Excise Contact Group, comprising representatives of the European Trade Federations, the Member States and the Commission, meets around twice a year in order to exchange views on the development of the system.
The minutes of the Excise Contact Group meetings can be downloaded here:
- Meeting of 12 March 2010
- Meeting of 20 November 2009
- Meeting of 06 March 2009 Previous meetings