EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum: meeting of 27th-28th November 2008
The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Adoption of the agenda
- Final discussions on draft JTPF recommendations related to the interpretation of some provisions of the Arbitration Convention
- JTPF/002/REV4/2008/EN including the comments received at the end of September
- JTPF/019/2008/EN report from the sub-group on EU TP triangular cases.
- Discussions on centralized intra-group services through presentations by both vice-chairs of the Malta meeting outcomes and by Prof. Maisto on Shareholder costs. The discussions will focus on Secretariat draft paper outlining a proposal to deal with intragroup services drawing on contributions following June 2008 JTPF meeting.
- Secretariat working document prepared for the tax administration sub-group meeting
- Summary record of the Malta sub-group meeting
- Business contribution on costs allocation
- Prof. Maisto draft report on shareholder costs
- Draft 2008 APA table on the availability of an APA procedure
- Any other business: