The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Adoption of the agenda (doc. JTPF/004/2007/EN/FR/DE )
- Members to introduce themselves.
- Adoption of the draft rules of procedure (doc. JTPF/003/2007/EN)
- Election of the Vice-chairmen
- Oral report by the Council Presidency on the state of play of the Forum's third report on APAs
- Discussion and adoption of the 2007-2009 JTPF work program (doc. JTPF/009/BACK/2007/EN )
- Discussion and adoption of the draft summary report on penalties (doc. JTPF/002/2007/EN )
- Monitoring of JTPF work on the basis of doc. JTPF/024
8.1 Draft 2007 table on the number of pending cases under the Arbitration Convention which were reported as of 31/12/2006 (doc. JTPF/005/BACK/2007/EN). Version of 26th June.
8.2 Discussion on the implementation of the Code of Conduct on the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/006/BACK/REV4/2006) and the suspension of tax collection.
8.3 List of independent persons of standing eligible to become a member of the advisory commission (doc.JTPF/010/BACK/REV7/2005/EN): lists from new Member States and availability of CVs.
8.4 Tax administrations' comments on the state of play of the ratification process of the accession convention to the AC.
8.5 Draft 2007 APA table on the availability of an APA procedure (doc. JTPF/006/2007/EN) Version of 26th June.
8.6 Information from the new business members on how they will provide feed-back on the implementation on JTPF achievements (Codes of conduct and Guidelines) as agreed in December 2006.
- Discussion of the Secretariat table on serious penalties (doc. JTPF/007/2007/BACK/2007). Version of 20th June.
- Any other business:
10.2 Next meeting is scheduled on Tuesday 23rd October 2007.