EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum: meeting of 7th December 2006
The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Adoption of the agenda (doc. JTPF/037/2006/EN/FR/DE )
- Follow-up to the JTPF report on Alternative dispute avoidance and resolutions
- State of play of the implementation of the Code of Conduct on the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/006/BACK/REV3/2006 ).
- Discussion of the revised discussion paper on penalties (doc. JTPF/017/REV1/2005/EN and doc. JTPF/036/2006/EN) on the basis of the answers provided by the MS to questions 2, 3 and 4 .
- Discussion of secretariat note on JTPF monitoring task (doc. JTPF/024 and 038/BACK/2006/EN and Doc. JTPF/003 and 029/BACK/2006/EN ).
- Discussion of the French proposal for the use of common criteria to determine what should be considered as an "open case" in the context of the AC (doc. JTPF/032/BACK/2006/EN/FR/DE ) and discussion on the number of pending cases which were reported as of 31/12/2005 (doc.JTPF/009/BACK/REV3/2006/EN ).
- Discussion of secretariat note on the potential future work programme of the JTPF (doc. JTPF/021/BACK/2006/EN and doc.JTPF/030/REV2/BACK/2006/EN ).
- Any other business