The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Adoption of the agenda (doc. JTPF/012/2006/EN/FR )
- Adoption of the minutes of the meeting of 21st March 2006 (doc. JTPF/011/2006/EN )
- Oral report by the Council Presidency on the state of play of the Forum's second report
- State of play of the nomination of the independent persons of standing, eligible to become a Member of the advisory commission as referred to in Article 7 (1) of the Arbitration Convention (finalized list of the independent persons of standing: doc. JTPF/010/BACK/REV4/2005/EN).
- State of play of the implementation of the Code of Conduct on the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/006/BACK/REV1/2006),
the updated number of pending cases under the Arbitration Convention which were reported as of 31/12/2005 (doc. JTPF/009/BACK/REV1/2006/EN ),
and the state of play of the ratification of the Convention 2005/C 160/01 on the accession of the ten new Member States to the Arbitration Convention (doc.JTPF/005/BACK/REV1/2006/EN)
- Finalization of the draft JTPF report on Alternative dispute avoidance and resolutions (doc. JTPF/001/REV3/2006/EN) on the basis of the comments provided by the members (doc.JTPF/014 to 020/BACK/2006)
- Discussion of secretariat note on the potential future work programme of the JTPF (doc. JTPF/021/BACK/2006/EN )
- Discussion of the revised discussion paper on penalties (doc. JTPF/017/REV1/2005/EN) on the basis of the answers provided by the MS to questions 2, 3 and 4.
- Any other business