EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum: meeting of 21th March 2006
The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Adoption of the agenda (doc. JTPF/008/2006/EN/FR/DE ).
- Adoption of the minutes of the meeting of 12th and 13th December 2005 (doc. JTPF/002/2006/EN ).
- Oral report by the Council Presidency on the state of play of the Forum's second report.
- Finalization of the draft JTPF report on Alternative dispute avoidance and resolutions (doc. JTPF/001/2006/EN).
- Short presentation of CIRCA.
- State of play of the nomination of the independent persons of standing, eligible to become a Member of the advisory commission as referred to in Article 7 (1) of the Arbitration Convention (updated list of the independent persons of standing: doc. JTPF/010/BACK/REV3/2005/EN).
- State of play of the implementation of the Code of Conduct on the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/006/BACK/2006), the updated number of pending cases under the Arbitration Convention which were reported as of 31/12/2005 (doc. JTPF/009/BACK/2006/EN), and the state of play of the ratification of the Convention 2005/C 160/01 on the accession of the ten new Member States to the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/005/BACK/2006/EN).
- Discussion of the potential future work programme of the JTPF (2007-2008) (doc. JTPF/007/BACK/2006/EN ).
- Discussion of the Secretariat draft discussion paper on penalties (doc. JTPF/017/2005/EN) on the basis of the answers provided by the MS to questions 2, 3 and 4 (doc. JTPF/004/BACK/2006/EN).
- Any other business.