Taxation and customs union
- If you have questions on VAT, please note that EU Member States (National administrations) have the main responsibility for providing binding information on the interpretation and application of EU legislation. The Commission cannot give such advice. More details concerning national VAT administrations.
- If you have tax problems in cross-border situations, please see our dedicated page.
- National tax authorities' contact details.
- National customs authorities' contact details.
- For questions on car taxation, please see our Frequently asked questions.
- If none of the services above was able to reply to your question you may contact the Commission on tax or customs issues by using the contact form.
Taxation and Customs Union DG
- Privacy Statement for the Internet Website of the Commission's Taxation and Customs Union Directorate General.