To keep you up to date on tax and customs matters, we offer an electronic news and information service providing *free of charge*
- notice about forthcoming Commission initiatives, reports, studies, and
- other useful information,
- in a timely manner.
You might be interested in our electronic newsflash if you are a decision-maker in
- an administration of a Member State,
- an EU institution,
- national and European professional association,
- university or any other research institution,
- a Commission Representation or Delegation.
Subscribe now to the electronic newsflash "Taxation and customs union" issued by the Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General of the European Commission.
To subscribe and to manage personal information as well as subscription status, go to this page.
Note: Although the subscription procedure is in English only, our newsflashes are issued in three languages: French, German and English. All language versions are contained in one single e-mail message.
Privacy Statement for the Internet Website of the Commission's Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General.