- For general questions on the European Union contact EUROPE DIRECT.
- If you have questions on VAT, please note that EU Member States (National administrations) have the main responsibility for providing binding information on the interpretation and application of EU legislation. The Commission cannot give such advice.
- For national tax authorities' contact details, see our web page.
- For questions on car taxation, please see our Frequently asked questions.
- You may also visit the "Your Europe" portal which offers a wide variety of information for European citizens and businesses on subjects such as travelling, studying, buying in another EU country, cross border workers, etc. Useful contact addresses in the Member States complement the value of the site.
- If you wish to contact the Commission on tax or customs issues you may do so by using the contact form.
Taxation and Customs Union DG
Privacy Statement for the Internet Website of the Commission's Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General.