Taxation and customs union
There are currently some technical problems with this website and some links may be broken. We are working to resolve the problem.
EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum: meeting of 7th December 2006
The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Adoption of the agenda (doc. JTPF/037/2006/EN/FR/DE )
- Follow-up to the JTPF report on Alternative dispute avoidance and resolutions
- State of play of the implementation of the Code of Conduct on the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/006/BACK/REV3/2006 ).
- Discussion of the revised discussion paper on penalties (doc. JTPF/017/REV1/2005/EN and doc. JTPF/036/2006/EN) on the basis of the answers provided by the MS to questions 2, 3 and 4 .
- Discussion of secretariat note on JTPF monitoring task (doc. JTPF/024 and 038/BACK/2006/EN and Doc. JTPF/003 and 029/BACK/2006/EN ).
- Discussion of the French proposal for the use of common criteria to determine what should be considered as an "open case" in the context of the AC (doc. JTPF/032/BACK/2006/EN/FR/DE ) and discussion on the number of pending cases which were reported as of 31/12/2005 (doc.JTPF/009/BACK/REV3/2006/EN ).
- Discussion of secretariat note on the potential future work programme of the JTPF (doc. JTPF/021/BACK/2006/EN and doc.JTPF/030/REV2/BACK/2006/EN ).
- Any other business