For the OCTOBER 2014 traineeship session.
To check the status of your application
Can I apply for a translation and an administrative traineeship at the same time?
- No. You can only apply for one type of traineeship per session.
Can I apply again if my application is not selected?
- Yes. You can apply as often as you want.
What are the official languages of the European Union?
- The official languages of the European Union are Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Irish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish.
What are the working languages of the European Commission?
- The working languages of the European Commission are English, French and German.
For all questions regarding your registration with ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service)
>> see the ECAS FAQ page.
How should I fill in the form?
- You must first fill in and save the "Personal details" section. The other sections can be completed in whatever order you choose. You may input data in several sessions as long as you have not pushed the "submit" button.
What kind of work experience may I declare in the form?
- Only declare work experience that is related to the profile that you have selected. Holiday or student jobs like pizza delivery are not considered relevant.
You should only declare work experience of more than six weeks.
How many work experiences can I add in the form?
- The system allows up to three work experiences. If you have more, select the most relevant ones.
Can I make changes or correct mistakes in my online form after it has been submitted?
- No. Once you have submitted the form, you cannot change it anymore.
What level of studies is required?
- You should have a full university degree over at least three years of studies.
I have completed my studies but not yet received a diploma. What kind of document should I provide?
- You should provide a formal statement from your university confirming that you have obtained your degree.
Is it necessary to provide the Europass Diploma Supplement or the University Transcripts?
- Yes. This document allows us to assess your academic curriculum.
My diplomas are written in one of the Official languages of the European Union (e.g. Polish, Spanish)? Should I provide a translation in English, French or German?
- No. We accept documents in all official EU languages.
My diplomas are not written in an official language of the European Union (e.g. Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew).Should I attach a translation?
- Yes. For all documents that are not written in an official language of the European Union, you have to attach a translation in English, French or German.
Should I provide certified translations?
- No. At this stage of the application process a simple translation will do. If you are selected for a traineeship, you will have to provide certified translations and copies of your documents.