Navigation path

Additional tools

  • Print version 
  • Decrease text 
  • Increase text 

Submit a problem to SOLVIT

Have you taken your case to court?

Does your problem involve a public authority in an EU country other than your own?

Is the authority breaching your rights under EU law?

In the next screen, please select the 2nd option:
I want to get help in getting my rights recognised by a national administration.

In the next screen, please select the 1st option:
I want to know more about my rights under EU law – in a situation I am currently facing.

Sorry, SOLVIT isn't the right service for you in this case