Taħdem f'pajjiż ieħor tal-UE
meta tmur f'pajjiż Ewropew ieħor
on free movement of workers
Council of Employment and Social Policy Ministers – 4 October 2012
The EU's Council of Employment and Social Policy Ministers will meet on 4 October in Luxembourg under the chairmanship of Ms Sotiroula Charalambous, Cyprus' Minister for Labour and Social Insurance.
The European Commission will be represented by László Andor, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion.
Main points in the agenda:
- Proposal for a Directive on minimum health and safety requirements regarding exposure of workers to electromagnetic fields
- Towards a job-rich recovery and giving a better chance to Europe's youth
- Policy debate on the Europe 2020 Strategy and the new European Governance
- Preventing and tackling child poverty and social exclusion and promoting children's well-being
- European Social Fund (ESF) in the context of negotiations on the Multiannual Financial Framework for 2014-2020 and of the cohesion policy regulations
- Implementation of the Agreements between the EU and Turkey, Montenegro, Albania and San Marino on coordination of social security systems
- Lunch debate on Mobility of workers.