Who is eligible?
PROGRESS financially supports activities with a strong Europe-wide dimension and of an appropriate scale to ensure EU added value.
The programme cannot support individuals' private projects on a case-by-case basis - such projects might be able to find funding opportunities from the European Social Fund or the European Progress Microfinance Facility.
Participation in PROGRESS is open to:
- 27 EU countries
- Candidate and potential candidate countries
- EFTA/EEA countries (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein)
The following kinds of organisations can respond to a call for proposals or a call for tender, provided they meet the criteria in the technical specifications:
- national authorities
- local and regional authorities
- public employment services
- national statistics offices
- specialised bodies, universities and research institutes
- employers' / employees' associations and non-governmental organisations.