Your first EURES job is an EU-funded initiative to help
• young Europeans find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship in another EU EFTA/EEA country
• SMEs and other employers access a wider talent pool
A practical guide covering…
• eligibility requirements and how to apply
• how to get job-oriented and financial support
• where to find further information
Start looking for Your first EURES job today!
This publication is available in electronic format in EU official languages
and also in Icelandic and Norwegian.