Official launch of the European Green Vehicles Initiative cPPP on 17 December 2013 in Brussels
The European Green Vehicles Initiative (EGVI) contractual Public-Private Partnership (cPPP) will be launched on Tuesday 17 December 2013 in Brussels, with the signature of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
The MoU launching the EGVI PPP for the period 2014-2020 will be signed by Wolfgang Steiger, chairman of EGVIA (European Green Vehicles Initiative Association), and Maire Geoghegan-Quinn, European Commissioner for Research, Innovation and Science.
The official ceremony will be organised as part of the Information Days on the Research cPPPs,taking place in Brussels on Monday 16 and Tuesday 17 of December 2013 (information and registration at…website). The Multiannual Roadmap for the European Green Vehicles Initiative PPP will be available to all the participants on this occasion and can already be downloaded on this website.
This document is the reference for the implementation of the EGVI cPPP. It is based on the relevant research and innovation roadmaps and strategic research agendas developed by the European Technology Platforms - ERTRAC, EPoSS and SmartGrids.
These roadmaps and agendas are all available for the public at:
- ERTRAC / EPoSS / SmartGrids - Joint Roadmap 'Electrification of Road Transport'
- ERTRAC Roadmap 'European Technology and Production Concept for Electric Vehicles'
- ERTRAC Roadmap 'Hybridisation of Road Transport'
- ERTRAC Roadmap 'Future light-duty Powertrain Technologies and Fuels'
- ERTRAC Roadmap 'Sustainable Freight System for Europe'
- ERTRAC Roadmap 'Heavy Duty Truck'
- ERTRAC Roadmap 'European Bus System of the Future'
- EPoSS Strategic Research Agenda, chapter 'Automotive'
- SmartGrids Strategic Research Agenda 2035
For more information on EGVI, see website.