Events - Air
Happening at CEAS 2015 – AFLoNext Project Workshop - 10 September 2015, Delft, The Netherlands
Published on: 30/06/2015
- The consortium of the AFLoNext project is pleased to invite you to the AFLoNext Workshop which will take place on 10 September 2015 in Delft, The Netherlands. AFLoNext is an EU-funded FP7 project with the objective of proving and maturing highly promising flow control technologies for novel aircraft configurations. You will find more information on our website www.aflonext.eu where you can also see our project video. The Workshop is being run in collaboration with CEAS 2015. Registration for the...
- Happening at CEAS 2015 – AFLoNext Project Workshop - 10 September 2015, Delft, The Netherlands
Registration is open for Aerodays 2015! - 20-23 October 2015, London, UK, The Queen Elisabeth II Conference Center
Published on: 18/06/2015
- Registration is now open, go to the conference's website to ensure your place. Early bird rate is applicable on all booking before August 14th. Aerodays is a European flagship event bringing together over 1000 attendees from the world of Aeronautics and Air Transport research. This prestigious event will provide a unique opportunity to share the results of collaborative research, showcase innovations, discuss policy and developments for work funded through the European Framework Programme for Re...
- Registration is open for Aerodays 2015! - 20-23 October 2015, London, UK, The Queen Elisabeth II Conference Center
SAVE THE DATE! Aerodays 2015 - 20-23 October 2015, Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London, UK
Published on: 07/01/2015
- Aerodays is the European Commission flagship event in Aviation research and innovation taking place once during each EU Research Framework Programme. The goal is to share achievements of collaborative research and innovation in Aeronautics and Air Transport within Europe and in world-wide international co-operation. For this edition - in the course of Horizon 2020 the EU Framework Programme 2014-2020 - five key themes based on Europe’s Vision for Aviation ‘Flightpath 2050‘ and subsequent work of...
- SAVE THE DATE! Aerodays 2015 - 20-23 October 2015, Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London, UK
Info Day on the Horizon 2020 Work programme 2016-2017 'Smart, green and integrated transport' - 5 November 2015, Brussels
Published on: 01/07/2015
- The event targets potential applicants to the calls for project proposals under the Horizon 2020 challenge ‘Smart, green and integrated transport’. Presentations will cover the Work Programme for 2016-2017 and the application procedure, as well as detailed information on the calls. Participants will have networking opportunities throughout the day. More information and the agenda will follow. Compulsory registration for the event will open in September.
- Info Day on the Horizon 2020 Work programme 2016-2017 'Smart, green and integrated transport' - 5 November 2015, Brussels