- This page only contains FP7 related information.
EU Research Priorities
Research SuccessesView all |
- ARISTOTEL: Addressing complex pilot-aircraft coupling issues in the sky
- A highly trained pilot is at the controls of a helicopter. She is attempting to lift off and deliver a payload that is suspended, like a pendulum, below the craft. Suddenly a gust of wind tilts the rotor slightly; the pilot attempts to right the helicopter, but over-compensates. A life-threatening situation has emerged in a matter of seconds.
- Demonstrating better urban road transport solutions (Straightsol)
- The EU-funded Straightsol project is piloting new systems and solutions for improved city transport, with a focus on better, safer and more efficient parcel and freight delivery.
EU-China Research and Innovation Co-Funding Mechanism
Published on: 22/12/2015
'Transport Information Day' – Presentations and live discussions now available
Published on: 11/12/2015
Latest PublicationsView all
The aim of this volume 2 is to provide information on projects which were selected in the FP7 calls from 2010 till 2013 in the field of Sustainable Surface...