- Please refer to the following website for all information about transport research in Horizon 2020 .
EU Research Priorities
Research SuccessesView all |
- An innovative and expanding journey planner
- Location-based services use information on the geographical position of mobile devices like smart phones and tablets. These services are expanding beyond consumer-facing products like the check-in applications (apps) one often sees on Facebook, and nowadays they are even powering advertisements, weather and travel apps.
- Where a tyre contacts a road-a blueprint for a better interaction
- Driving could become safer, quieter and greener thanks to TYROSAFE, an EU-funded project that has completed research on road surface and tyre interactions. A follow-on project is already using the results to develop common standards across Europe for monitoring such interactions.
Faster, more accurate flood warnings through EU research
Published on: 28/08/2014
City Logistics Research, a Transatlantic Perspective
Published on: 28/01/2014
Latest PublicationsView all
The report "Towards integrated European Ocean Observation" summarises the work of the expert group on Marine Research Infrastructures (MRIs) which met in t...