- Please refer to the following website for all information about transport research in Horizon 2020 .
EU Research Priorities
Research SuccessesView all |
- Jetting towards a cleaner, greener era for aviation
- Do you live near an airport or fly regularly? Even if you don't, new research that promises to lead to improved aircraft aerodynamics will benefit us all. It will ultimately enable planes to be built that are less noisy, use less fuel and pollute less a win-win situation for society, the environment and the aviation industry.
- A simple but smart solution to containing tanker oil spills
- Prompt intervention when shipwrecks and tankers are in distress can be crucial in confining pollution and limiting possible damage to the environment. Until recently however, a lack of appropriate tools and systems have hampered rescue efforts.
Barcelona is "iCapital" of Europe
Published on: 11/03/2014
City Logistics Research, a Transatlantic Perspective
Published on: 28/01/2014
Latest PublicationsView all
The report "Towards integrated European Ocean Observation" summarises the work of the expert group on Marine Research Infrastructures (MRIs) which met in t...