- New policy brief on INNODRIVE project is available
- New policy brief on INGINEUS project is available
- New policy brief on EMILIE project is available
- New policy brief is available
- Garnet Book Series "Europe in the World"
- The new presence of China in Africa
- "People, the economy and our planet - Sustainable development insights
from socio-economic sciences and humanities"
- The EU Passenger Name Record (PNR) System and Human Rights: Transferring
Passenger Data or Passenger Freedom?
- The CHALLENGE project: Final Policy Recommendations on the Changing
Landscape of European Liberty and Security.
- Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities Work Programme 2010 is now
- The world in 2025 - Rising Asia and socio-ecological transition
- Le monde en 2025 - La montée en puissance de l'Asie et la transition
- Cultures of Governance and Conflict Resolution - Proceedings of a
- La Méditerranée - Horizons et enjeux du XXIème siècle
- The European Union and Global Governance
- Measuring SSH potential between Europe, Russia, other CIS countries
- Science, Economy and Society in an enlarged Europe
- New report "The World in 2025 - Contributions from an expert group"
- New policy brief of FP6 project is available
- Gisèle Sapiro latest book "L'espace intellectuel en Europe - De la
formation des Etats-nations à la mondialisation - 19ème - 20ème siècle"
- New policy brief of FP6 project available
- Insights on the Euro-Indian workshop "Cultures of governance and conflict
resolution" convened by the European Commission, Directorate-general
Research in cooperation with the EU Delegation in New Delhi, and the
Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla, with the support of Transcultura
International Institute, Paris
- PAGANINI - Summary report of the PAGANINI project - Participatory
Governance and Institutional Innovation - The New Politics of Life.
- METRIS Report - Emerging Trends in Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities
- Cluster synopsis "New Databases, Indicators and Tools"
- UWT project organises its final conference on "The pathways and experiences
of undocumented migrants"
- DG RTD, BEPA and CEPR jointly organise a policy conference on "Global
economic governance: systemic challenges, institutional responses, and
the role of the new actors"
- Report on the seminar "Anthropological perspectives in a changing
Europe - Bringing people in", which took place in Florence 23-24 October
- PROKNOW project final conference "Entrepreneurialism as myth and ceremony? Academic spin-offs, parent institutes, and new opportunities for science policy"
- Conference 'How Does Research Integration Work?' - Brussels - 17 June 2008
- Conference 'People and Parliament in the European Union in the context of the 2009 election' -Brussels - 5 March 2008
- What role does humanities research play in society today?
- Social Sciences and Climate Change - Paris conference, 22-23 September 2008
- Towards a post-carbon society - 24 October 2007 - Brussels
- Kick-off conference of the EDC2020 project, Brussels, 2 June 2008
- Conference on 'Knowledge for growth', 7-9 July in Toulouse, France
- Think&Act Conference - Istanbul, 23-24 June 2008
- The EU and Conflict Resolution
- Security versus Justice?
- EU Foreign Policy in a Globalized World
- RECON Report Series
- 41 Nations in 1 Boat - NET4SOCIETY Afloat
- Making sense of the knowledge economy - European Research in action