WWWforEurope Best Paper Award: Call for papers
The 2nd WWWforEurope Best Paper Award will be granted for research dealing with important, yet so far under researched topics relating to various economic and social consequences of a low-growth development path for Europe:
- Increasing resilience of the economic and financial system (including the role of finance for the real economy)
- Financing the welfare state in a low growth scenario
- Options to reduce working time (who, how, why, enforcement) in a low growth scenario
- The implications of low growth for distribution (including gender aspects), social mobility, and openness
- Case studies of social and economic consequences of low growth (e.g. Italy, Japan)
The best paper award – including a special prize for the best work of a young researcher – will be presented during the second WWWforEurope Feedback Conference in Vienna on the 5th and 6th of May 2015. Authors of excellent papers will be presented with the opportunity to publish their research work in the WWWforEurope working paper series.
Deadline for submission: November 16th, 2014.
Visit the website
Download the Call for papers
Back to the Latest news