Events - single event
Thinking Ahead Sustainably: Policies, Scenarios and Models to address Grand Societal Challenges
16 December 2015, Brussels
More than 120 policy-makers, researchers and stakeholders participated at the FLAGSHIP final conference in Brussels on 16 December at CEPS (Centre for European Policy Studies).
It was a key European event for the forward-looking community as both qualitative and quantitative researchers were able to confront their ideas on “Thinking ahead sustainably: Policies, Scenarios and Models to address Grand Societal Challenges”.
The slides, the programme and the list of speakers and participants are presented below.
More information is available at: http://flagship-project.eu/
- Presentation 01 - O. Bina 10.7 MB
- Presentation 10 - K. Böhme and Ch. Lüer 3.1 MB
- Presentation 11 - E. Marques 326 KB
- Presentation 12 - A. Ricci 212 KB
- Presentation 13 - T. Eser 668 KB
- Presentation 02 - A. Ricci 773 KB
- Presentation 03 - D. Rossetti 1.3 MB
- Presentation 04 - C. Sessa 993 KB
- Presentation 05 - A. Ulied 2.1 MB
- Presentation 06 - P. Zagamé 889 KB
- Presentation 07 - I. Arto 1.2 MB
- Presentation 08 - W. Bosmans 1.4 MB
- Presentation 09 - N. Andrade 501 KB
- Agenda, speakers and participants list 851 KB