Events - single event
THE HUMAN FACTOR IN ENERGY TRANSITION & SECURITY TOWARDS 2050
15 December 2015, Brussels
In the frame of the MILESECURE project, the international seminar on "THE HUMAN FACTOR IN ENERGY TRANSITION & SECURITY TOWARDS 2050" attracted more than 60 policy-makers, researchers and stakeholders in Brussels at the University Foundation on 15 December 2015.
The participants discussed the achievement of a secure energy supply and a move to renewable energy sources. A “Manifesto for human-based governance of secure and low-carbon energy transitions” has been adopted.
The slides, the programme and the list of participants are presented below.
- Presentation 1 - P. Lombardi
- Presentation 2 - D. Rossetti 1.8 MB
- Presentation 3 - Laconte 403 KB
- Presentation 4 - Caiati 1.2 MB
- Presentation 5 - Hourcade-Parczewski 1.9 MB
- Presentation 6 - Valkenburg-Cotella 436 KB
- Presentation 7 - Quinti 181 KB
- Presentation 8 - Kaska 224 KB
- Presentation 9 - Brandon 1.6 MB
- Agenda 982 KB
- Participants' list 103 KB