Events - single event
Welfare, Wealth and Work: A new Strategy for Europe
25 February 2016, Brussels
A New Strategy for Europe
More than 150 European stakeholders and decision-makers, including Commissioner Karmenu Vella in charge for Environment and former Commissioner Franz Fischler discussed a « New Strategy for Europe» with top scientists in Brussels on 25 February 2016.
This symposium was concluding the research performed over four years by the WWWforEurope large scientific consortium led by WIFO that tackled the issues of Welfare, Wealth and Work for Europe.
The conclusions pave the way towards a genuine European socio-ecological transition and a “High road of competitiveness” where the key words are education and innovation, active social policy, efficient use of resources and well-being.
EC contact person: Domenico.Rossetti-di-Valdalbero@ec.europa.eu
- Presentation 01 - Rossetti 1.5 MB
- Presentation 02 - Arrow [MP4] 86.3 MB
- Presentation 03 - Aiginger 657 KB
- Presentation 04 - Veugelers 715 KB
- Presentation 05 - Leoni 574 KB
- Presentation 06 - Heinemann 708 KB
- Presentation 07 - Sauer 3.7 MB
- Presentation 08 - Fischer-Kowalski 2.0 MB
- Presentation 09 - Pitlik 808 KB
- Presentation 10 - Commisioner Vella 165 KB
- Agenda 1.1 MB
- Executive Summary 1.1 MB
- List of Participants 128 KB
- Speakers 655 KB