Mapping European Union in the World
Three round tables between stakeholders and researchers organised by EuroBroadMap project
06/03/2012 - Permanent representation of France to the EU,
14 Place de Louvain - Brussels, Belgium
The research team of the EuroBroadMap research project, co-funded by the European Commission FP7 SSH Programme, is organising a seminar to present and discuss its main findings with policymakers and civil society organizations.
Three sessions will look into:
- Strategic visions of Europe in the world (around 5 visions of Europe as normative power / world economic centre / continent with borders / archipelago of attractive places / the EU).
- National visions of Europe in the world (comparison between 12 national visions of Europe in the world: from Member States / candidate and neighbouring countries / Africa and Southern America / China and India).
- Mental maps as a pedagogic tool for dialogue (Pedagogical toolkit for a better understanding between nations within and outside the EU).
- Programme: (943KB).
- Registrations: Only registered participants will be able to attend.
To register please send an e-mail by 02 March 2012, indicating your name, nationality and affiliation, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation is free of charge.
- More information on project: including its past international 2-day academic conference held in Rouen (France) on 1-2 December 2011, is available at:
Web site: http://www.eurobroadmap.eu
Contact: Simona Ardovino