Workshop "The World and Europe in 2030/2050"
15 June 2010, Shanghai, China, Spanish Pavilion
The views expressed in the following presentations and speeches are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Commission.
Any citation of the content of these presentations and speeches should only take place with the prior agreement of the authors. The sources of all such citations should be correctly referenced.
Presentations of the speakers
- European forward looking activities - The state of the art
Jean-Michel Baer, Pierre Valette and Domenico Rossetti, European Commission, DG Research [396KB]
- Forward-looking - Methods used and expected outcomes
Andrea Ricci, Director, ISIS, Rome [1.53MB]
- Long-term sustainable urban development - An economic perspective
Patrick Criqui, Director of the Laboratory of International Economics (LEPII), CNRS [707KB]
- State of the Worlds's cities - The case of emerging countries
Eduardo Lopez Moreno Romero, Head, City Monitoring Branch, UN-Habitat [2.31MB]
- Rural and urban migration and urbanisation - The case of developing countries
Arne Tostensen, Research Council of Norway [350KB]
- Wrap-up session
Pierre Valette and Domenico Rossetti, European Commission, DG Research