TOPIC : 4-Year Framework Partnership Agreements to support European networks active in the area of equality between women and men
|Publication date:||07 March 2017|
|Types of action:||REC-FPA-OG Framework Partnership Agreement for Operating Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 07 March 2017||Deadline:||16 May 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
07 May 2018 14:04
Call update – information on the awarded 4-year framework partnership agreements (2018-2021) has been added under Topic conditions and documents, Additional documents
1. Priorities and activities to be funded
This call aims to establish 4-year Framework Partnership Agreements with European networks whose statutory aims are to promote equality between women and men and to advance gender mainstreaming. The annual grants to be signed on the basis of these Framework Partnership Agreements will enhance the capacities of these networks to contribute actively to the development and implementation of the policies in this area.
1.2. Description of the activities to be funded under this topic
The 4-year strategic plan will have to fit with the European Commission's objectives in this field and so be aligned with the 2016-2019 Strategic engagement for gender equality's main objectives. Within this framework, the activities of the networks should contribute to one or more of the following priorities:
- supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of gender equality policies and legislation at EU and national levels;
- promoting equality between women and men in the implementation of the Europe2020 Strategy and promoting the economic and business case for gender equality across the EU;
- promoting gender mainstreaming in EU and national policies and supporting national member organisations' involvement in the promotion of the gender equality aspects of the main EU policies, including the implementation of the gender perspective in the European Structural and Investment Funds;
- strengthening the capacity of national member organisations and their knowledge of EU gender equality policies by providing information and advice on European gender equality concerns;
- improving the knowledge and understanding of discrimination and inequalities between women and men in Member States (including multiple discrimination);
- contributing to an effective legal protection against discrimination on the basis of the various EU-directives implementing the principle of equal treatment between women and men;
- raising public awareness and disseminating information about women's rights, the rights to gender equality and their benefits to society.
The networks' activities carried over the 4 years should support national member organizations' involvement –at national level- in the promotion of the gender equality aspects in the areas of employment, social inclusion and poverty, education, research, external relations, etc. EU-level networks should also encourage the cooperation between their national members and social partner organisations at national level.
This call will support networks whose activities contribute to the implementation of the objectives of the Programme and who will implement among others: analytical activities, training activities, mutual learning, cooperation, awareness-raising and dissemination activities.
The annual operating grant to be provided based on these Framework Partnership Agreements will finance the expenditure linked to the activities of these networks, insofar as they are in line with the objectives of the Programme in the area concerned and with the annual priorities that may be established by the Commission. The costs of general administrative expenditure necessary for the running of these organisations may also be covered.
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of eligible countries
All EU Member States, Iceland and Liechtenstein
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions
2.1 Admissibility requirements are described under point 1 of part C of the Guide for applicants
2.2 Eligibility of the applicant and the application
(a) the applicant for the Framework Partnership must be a private non-profit-oriented organisation, duly established in one of the countries participating in the Programme;
(b) the applicant for the Framework Partnership must be an established formal network with own legal personality or represent (as a joint secretariat or officially appointed coordinator) an established formal network, must be organised at European level and have member organisations/bodies or authorities in at least 14 participating countries. Only the network or the organisation appointed as the joint secretariat/officially appointed coordinator may submit an application, the member organisations are not eligible to apply.
(c) the network's statutory aims must fall under the objectives of the Programme in the area of equality between women and men.
- Selection criteria
Selection criteria are described under point 4 of part C of the Guide for applicants
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic
Framework Partnership Agreement for Operation Grants (REC-FPA-OG):
Standard proposal template
Model framework partnership agreement
Model specific agreement
- Additional documents
REC Programme – Annual work plan 2017
REC Programme legal basis
EU Financial regulation
No submission system is open for this topic.
Contact the REC Programme helpdesk for further assistance related to the call, topics and the content of proposals EC-REC-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk– contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the Justice Programme rules. Some aspects of the Justice Programme are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.