TOPIC : Trafficking
|Publication date:||25 October 2017|
|Types of action:||ISFP-AG ISF-Police Action Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 25 October 2017||Deadline:||31 January 2018 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The main objective of this topic is to contribute to the priorities identified in the relevant EU legal and policy instruments including: the findings of the first European Commission Report on progress made in the fight against trafficking in human beings (May 2016); the Report on transposition of Directive 2011/36/EU; the Report on assessing the impact of existing national law, establishing as a criminal offence the use of services which are the objects of exploitation of trafficking in human beings; and, the findings of the Commission’s Study on Comprehensive Policy Review.
Project applications submitted under the Call for proposals must address at least one of the following priorities:
Priority 1 -Profile/modus operandi of traffickers/criminal organized groups/links with other forms of serious and organized crimes, prosecutions and convictions;
Priority 2 -Actions focusing on the wider trafficking chain, including the profits involved in trafficking in human beings.
Topic conditions and documents
1. List of eligible countries:
All EU Member States, with the exception of the United Kingdom and Denmark.
2. Admissibility requirements and eligibility criteria: See sections 5 and 6 of the Call document.
3. Indicative timetable for evaluation and contract signature: See section 3 of the Call document.
4. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
- Guide for applicants
- Standard proposal template – AMIF, ISFB and ISFP
- Model Grant agreement for multi-beneficiary grants
5. Additional documents:
- ISF-P annual work programme 2017
- ISF-P legal basis: Regulation (EU) No. 513/2014 and Regulation (EU) No. 514/2014
- EU Financial regulation
Members of consortium are required to conclude a consortium agreement prior to the signature of the grant agreement.
No submission system is open for this topic.
Contact the HOME-ISF@ec.europa.eu for further assistance related to content of the call and topics.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register. It is H2020 specific and does not cover the ISFP rules. Some aspects of these funds are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.