TOPIC : DRUGS
|Publication date:||18 October 2017|
|Types of action:||ISFP-AG ISF-Police Action Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 05 December 2017||Deadline:||13 March 2018 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The topic aims at funding projects in the area of fight against drug trafficking
Project applications submitted under the present Call for Proposals must address at least one of the following priorities:
- joint training programmes for law enforcement to enhance the EU's capacity to target drug trafficking,
- activities aimed at facilitating the exchange of operational information and information on technical assistance for capacity building in order to prevent drug-related crime;
- activities aimed at dismantling storage and production facilities for illicit drugs.
Topic conditions and documents
1. List of eligible countries:
All EU Member States, with the exception of the United Kingdom and Denmark.
2. Admissibility requirements and eligibility criteria: See sections 5 and 6 of the Call document.
3. Indicative timetable for evaluation and contract signature: See section 3 of the Call document.
4. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
- Guide for applicants
- Standard proposal template – AMIF, ISFB and ISFP
- Model Grant agreement for multi-beneficiary grants
5. Additional documents:
- ISF-P annual work programme 2017
- ISF-P legal basis: Regulation (EU) No. 513/2014 and Regulation (EU) No. 514/2014
- EU Financial regulation
Members of consortium are required to conclude a consortium agreement prior to the signature of the grant agreement.
No submission system is open for this topic.
Contact the HOME-ISF@ec.europa.eu for further assistance related to content of the call and topics.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register. It is H2020 specific and does not cover the ISFP rules. Some aspects of these funds are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.