CALL: CALL FOR PROJECTS ON PREVENTING AND COUNTERING VIOLENT RADICALISATION
Call identifier: ISFP-2017-AG-RAD Publication date: 30 November 2017
Call summary and aims
The objectives are to:
- Increase awareness, protecting, strengthening resilience of individuals and in particular vulnerable groups (such as children, youth, etc…) to polarisation.
- Develop targeted exit programmes enabling radicalised individuals to deradicalise and disengage and rehabilitate based on an integrated multi-agency approach.
02 February 2018 08:05
Precision added in section 6.1 of the call text regarding the non-eligibility of the international organisations.
29 January 2018 10:44
A revised version of the Guide for Applicants has been published on 25/01/2018. The main revisions concern:
- Heading 3.2.2 (Application form: Part A) - Section 3: Budget - Column H (Receipts): references to financial contribution from the beneficiary/-ies and amounts necessary to balance the total eligible costs and the requested EU contribution have been deleted (see p. 14 of the Guide); and
- Heading 3.2.3 (Application form: Part B) - an example of person months calculation under Part 4 – 'Description of work packages and activities' has been added (see p. 16-17 of the Guide).
- 30 November 2017 00:30 The submission session is now available for: ISFP-2017-AG-RAD(ISFP-AG)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.