TOPIC : Call for proposals for EU Member States to support the improvement of border surveillance
|Publication date:||30 January 2018|
|Types of action:||ISFB-AG ISFB Action Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 30 January 2018||Deadline:||20 March 2018 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The present Call for Proposals aims at funding projects on the topic of supporting the improvement of border surveillance by enhancing cooperation between Member States in the framework of EUROSUR, including, whenever appropriate, cooperation with third countries (especially neighbouring countries).
Project applications submitted under the present Call for Proposals must address at least one of the following priorities:
- Collection and exchange of information on the European Situational Picture and the Common Pre-frontier Intelligence Picture of EUROSUR, in order to prevent irregular departures of migrants and for early identification of smugglers, as foreseen in the EU Action Plan against migrant smuggling.
- Support to Member States capacities to detect and track small vessels.
- Cooperation between neighbouring Member States and of Member States with third (mostly neighbouring) countries in the framework of EUROSUR.
Topic conditions and documents
1. Eligible countries:
All EU Member States and the Schengen Associated Countries with the exception of United Kingdom and Ireland.
2. Admissibility requirements and eligibility criteria: See sections 5 and 6 of the Call document.
3. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 3 of the Call document.
4. Proposal templates and model grant agreements (MGA):
Members of consortium are required to conclude a consortium agreement prior to the signature of the grant agreement.
5. Additional documents:
ISFB Work Programme
LEARs, Account Administrators or self-registrants can publish partner requests for open and forthcoming topics after logging into the Participant Portal.
To access the Electronic Submission Service of the topic, please select the type of action that is most relevant to your proposal from the list below and click on the 'Start Submission' button. You will then be asked to confirm your choice of the type of action and topic, as these cannot be changed in the submission system. Upon confirmation you will be linked to the correct entry point.
To access existing draft proposals for this topic, please login to the Participant Portal and select the My Proposals page of the My Area section.
|Type of Action||ISFB Action Grant [ISFB-AG]|
|Topic||Call for proposals for EU Member States to support the improvement of border surveillance - ISFB-2017-AG-ESUR|
|Guidance on proposal submission:||H2020 online manual|
Contact the HOME-ISF@ec.europa.eu for further assistance related to content of the call and topics.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register. It is H2020 specific and does not cover the ISFB rules. Some aspects of these funds are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.