TOPIC : Conferences
|Publication date:||13 June 2017|
|Types of action:||HERCULE-AG Hercule III Action Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 13 June 2017||Deadline:||09 August 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The dissemination of knowledge and best practices during conferences, workshops or seminars ("Conferences") for staff employed by eligible bodies listed in Article 6 of Regulation 250/2014 as well as independent experts and academics active in the protection of the financial interests of the Union, and covering the following topics:
- identification of risk and vulnerabilities the financial interests of the Union are exposed to: new fraud schemes or transgressions perpetrated against the financial interests of the Union, including the impact of the deployment of new technologies, such as virtual currencies (blockchain);
- awareness raising on specific fraud indicators ("red flags") that might characterize transgressions against the financial interests of the Union.
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
1. List of countries and applicable rules for funding: Described in section 2.2 of the Call Document: Training & Conferences
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: Described in section 6.2 of the Call Document Training & Conferences
3.1. Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: Described in section 6 of the Call Document Training & Conferences
3.2. For submission and evaluation process, see the Call Document Training & Conferences
4. Proposal page limits and layout: Please see the proposal template part B
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 8 of the Call Document Training & Conferences
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
7. Additional documents:
Annual work programme 2017
No submission system is open for this topic.
For further assistance related to the call, topics and the content of proposals, please contact: OLAF-FMB-HERCULE@ec.europa.eu
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual – Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the Justice Programme rules. Some aspects of the Justice Programme are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.