TOPIC : Targeted, specialised training
|Publication date:||13 June 2017|
|Types of action:||HERCULE-AG Hercule III Action Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 13 June 2017||Deadline:||09 August 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The organisation of training for staff employed by eligible bodies listed in Article 6 of Regulation 250/2014 ("Targeted, specialised training") in the areas relevant for the protection of the financial interests of the Union ("PIF"-investigations), such as:
- digital forensics training: securing evidence in a lawful manner collected from digital information devices;
- gathering of evidence admissible in court proceedings;
- best practices and techniques for interviewing witnesses or persons concerned in PIF-investigations, in particular individuals from other Member States or countries;
- awareness raising and knowledge transfer in relation to different reporting practices and requirements in other Member States;
- awareness raising and knowledge transfer in relation to the requirements and practices from mutual legal assistance agreements.
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
1. List of countries and applicable rules for funding: Described in section 2.2 of the Call Document: Training & Conferences
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: Described in section 6.2 of the Call Document Training & Conferences
3.1. Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: Described in section 6 of the Call Document Training & Conferences
3.2. For submission and evaluation process, see the Call Document Training & Conferences
4. Proposal page limits and layout: Please see the proposal template part B
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 8 of the Call Document Training & Conferences
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
7. Additional documents:
Annual work programme 2017
No submission system is open for this topic.
For further assistance related to the call, topics and the content of proposals, please contact: OLAF-FMB-HERCULE@ec.europa.eu
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual – Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the Justice Programme rules. Some aspects of the Justice Programme are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.