TOPIC : Cooperation and raising awareness actions (Conferences, including the Annual Presidents meeting of the European Lawyers Associations)
|Publication date:||13 June 2017|
|Types of action:||HERCULE-AG Hercule III Action Grant|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 13 June 2017||Deadline:||09 August 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Improving the cooperation between practitioners and academics (through actions such as conferences, seminars and workshops), including the organisation of the annual meeting of the Presidents of the Associations for European Criminal Law and for the Protection of the EU Financial Interests and awareness raising activities among the judiciary and other branches of the legal profession as regards protecting the Union’s financial interests (including the dissemination of scientific knowledge).
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
1. List of countries and applicable rules for funding: Described in section 2.2 of the Call Document: Legal Training
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: Described in section 6.2 of the Call Document Legal Training
3.1. Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: Described in section 6 of the Call Document Legal Training
3.2. For submission and evaluation process, see the Call Document Legal Training
4. Proposal page limits and layout: see the proposal template part B
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 8 of the Call Document Legal Training
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
7. Additional documents:
Annual work programme 2017
No submission system is open for this topic.
For further assistance related to the call, topics and the content of proposals, please contact: OLAF-FMB-HERCULE@ec.europa.eu
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual – Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the Justice Programme rules. Some aspects of the Justice Programme are different from the provisions of the H2020 programme.