TOPIC : Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF-EF)
|Publication date:||23 July 2014|
|Types of action:||MSCA-IF-EF-CAR Career Restart panel , MSCA-IF-EF-RI Reintegration panel , MSCA-IF-EF-ST Standard European Fellowships|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 12 March 2015||Deadline:||10 September 2015 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Proposals for European Fellowships involve a single host organisation (future beneficiary) established in a MS or AC. The project proposals are submitted by this host organisation, which is represented by the supervisor, in liaison with the researcher.
For European Fellowships the applicants can submit their proposals as Standard EF to one of the 8 main evaluation panels or to one of the 2 multidisciplinary panels: Career Restart Panel (CAR) and Reintegration Panel (RI). The CAR panel provides financial support to individual researchers who want to resume research in Europe after a career break, while the RI panel is dedicated to researchers who want to return to Europe to reintegrate in a longer term research position.
 Chemistry (CHE), Social Sciences and Humanities (SOC), Economic Sciences (ECO), Information Science and Engineering (ENG), Environment and Geosciences (ENV), Life Sciences (LIF), Mathematics (MAT), Physics (PHY).
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B and C of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
The conditions specific to Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) are described in the MSCA section of the General Work Programme.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
3.2 Guide to the submission and evaluation process
The award criteria and evaluation procedure specific to Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) is described in the MSCA section of the General Work Programme.
3.3 Specific arrangements for the evaluation of Call: The IF-2015 Guide for Applicants can be downloaded from the Call Documents page (available at the call opening date).
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of one-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA IF)
Specific provisions and funding rates IF
MSCA standard proposal template (administrative forms and structure of technical annex)
Annotated Model Grant Agreement
Model Grant Agreement IF
- Additional provisions:
Horizon 2020 budget flexibility
- Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
No submission system is open for this topic.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals
Enterprise Europe Network – national contact points' advice to businesses with focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research and EU R&I programmes
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant