|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||02-04-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Publication date||11-12-2013||Total Call Budget||€1,500,000|
|Status||Closed||Main Pillar||Excellent Science|
|OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11 December.2013|
|Topic:||Trans-national cooperation among Marie Skłodowska-Curie National Contact Points (NCP)||MSCA-NCP-2014|
Facilitate trans-national co-operation between National Contact Points (NCPs) for the Marie
Skłodowska-Curie actions (MSCA), with a view to identifying and sharing good practices and
raising the general standard of support to applicants, taking into account the diversity of
Support will be given to a consortium of formally nominated NCPs in the area of MSCA. The
activities will be tailored according to the nature of the area, and the priorities of the NCPs
concerned. Various mechanisms may be included, such as benchmarking, joint workshops,
enhanced cross-border brokerage events, training sessions linked to MSCA as well as to
gender dimension of Research and Innovation, twinning schemes, etc. Special attention will
be given to enhancing the competence of MSCA NCPs, including helping less experienced
NCPs rapidly acquire the know-how accumulated in other countries. It will be also
encouraged to build up cooperation with other networks to increase visibility to potential
beneficiaries, especially in the non-academic sector.
The focus throughout should be on issues specific to MSCA and should not duplicate actions
foreseen in the NCP network for quality standards and horizontal issues under 'Science with
and for Society'.
Only NCPs host organisations from EU Member States, Associated Countries, and third
countries which have been officially appointed by the relevant national authorities are eligible
to participate in and receive funding for this action.
The consortium should have a good representation of experienced and less experienced NCPs.
Submission of a single proposal is encouraged. NCPs from EU Member States or Associated
Countries choosing not to participate as a member of the consortium should be identified and
the reason explained in the proposal. These NCPs are nevertheless invited and encouraged to
participate in the project activities (e.g. workshops), and the costs incurred by the consortium
for such participation (e.g. travel costs paid by the consortium) may be included in the
estimated budget and be eligible for funding by the Commission.
The Commission will only fund one proposal under this topic.
• An improved and professionalised NCP service across Europe, therefore helping simplify
access to Horizon 2020 calls, lowering the entry barriers for newcomers, and raising the
average quality of submitted proposals.
• A more consistent level of NCP support services across Europe.
Type of action: Coordination and support action. The funding rate for this call is provided in
part D of the General Annexes.
1. List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme:
4. Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of one-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type of action under this topic:
Coordination and Support Action:
7. Additional provisions:
Financial support to Third Parties – where a topic description foresees financial support to Third Parties, these provisions apply.
• Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular
• IT Helpdesk - contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
• European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues
• H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant
You can download the same documents as one zip file from the call page
No submission system is open for this topic.