H2020-GERI-2014-1Sub call of: H2020-GERI-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||02-10-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Publication date||11-12-2013||Total Call Budget||€9,500,000|
|Status||Closed||Main Pillar||Science with and for Society|
|OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11 December 2013|
|Topic:||Impact of gender diversity on Research & Innovation||GERI-2-2014|
Specific challenge: Some studies have explored in specific fields (e.g. ICT) and countries the impact of gender diversity on innovation in terms of productivity, performance and relevance to society (e.g. number of publications and of patents, market shares). However gender diversity in teams and organisations has not yet been systematically analysed.
Scope: The proposals shall develop concepts and methodologies for the evaluation of the impacts of gender diversity in research teams and organisations on research quality and productivity, as well as on innovation; apply the concepts and methodologies developed to a selected range of sectors using a comparative approach across countries.
The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of the order of EUR 1 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
Expected impact: The research will provide a better understanding of the relationship between gender diversity and Research and Innovation performance. In the medium term, it shall help develop appropriate conditions for to contribute to research intensity and productivity.
Type of action: Research and Innovation Actions.
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B and C of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
3.2 Guide to the submission and evaluation process
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of one-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
Research and Innovation Action:
Specific provisions and funding rates
Standard proposal template (administrative forms and structure of technical annex)
Standard evaluation form
Annotated Model Grant Agreement
- Additional provisions:
Horizon 2020 budget flexibility
Technology readiness levels (TRL) – where a topic description refers to TRL, these definitions apply.
Financial support to Third Parties – where a topic description foresees financial support to Third Parties, these provisions apply.
- Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
You can download the same documents as one zip file from the call page
- Flash information on the overall results of a call for proposals en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 16. Science with and for Society en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- FAQ en
No submission system is open for this topic.