H2020-EeB-2014Sub call of: H2020-EeB-2014-2015
|Publication date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||20-03-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Total Call Budget||€49,500,000||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
|Topic:||Support for the enhancement of the impact of EeB PPP projects||EeB-04-2014|
Specific challenge: Dissemination, exploitation and transfer of projects results are crucial activities during project life-time and beyond in order to make sure that projects have the expected impacts. Clustering of project activities, according to objectives and addressed themes, and their inter-linking with existing technology transfer activities, are effective ways to stimulate the take-up of project results and to exploit synergies. An adequate monitoring of such activities during the project life-time and beyond is also needed, to ensure an effective implementation at programme level.
Scope: The coordination actions shall aim in particular to actively cluster existing activities under the EeB PPP. The initiative, which is expected to last 2 years, will require close collaboration with relevant industrial associations and technology transfer programmes.
Activities may include:
· Review of recent technological developments, publications, international RTD and innovation programmes within the area of the cluster
· Workshops with top-ranked international experts from various disciplines aiming at the elaboration of future EeB priorities within the area of the cluster.
The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU between EUR 250 000 and 500 000 would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
The impact on the areas of application of the projects is expected to be:
· Speeding up industrial exploitation and take up of results of EeB PPP projects.
· Stimulation of networks and alliances for further RTD and industrial innovation in the addressed technology and application areas, including the development and practical application of a clustering model.
· Additional added value beyond the original scope of the EeB PPP projects by exploiting synergies and sharing best practice. Increased public presence and awareness of EeB PPP activities.
· More effective execution of activities of common interest, such as training & education, IPR management and standardisation.
· Anticipation of business trends and market prospects.
Type of action: Coordination and Support Actions
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
1. List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme, with the following exceptions:
The threshold for the criteria Excellence and Impact will be 4. The overall threshold, applying to the sum of the three individual scores, will be 12.
In case of equal overall scores in the ranked list, the priority order of proposals will be established in accordance with part H of the General Annexes, except that proposals will be ranked on the basis of individual scores for the Impact criterion before the Excellence criterion.
4. Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of one-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
Coordination and Support Action:
7. Additional provisions:
Horizon 2020 budget flexibility
Technology readiness levels (TRL) – where a topic description refers to TRL, these definitions apply.
Financial support to Third Parties – where a topic description foresees financial support to Third Parties, these provisions apply.
8. Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
You can download the same documents as one zip file from the call page
- Call Fash Info en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 5ii. Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Clarification_Business_Plan_and_Synergies_ESIF_en en
No submission system is open for this topic.