|Publication date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||10-06-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Total Call Budget||€1,600,000||Main Pillar||Excellent Science|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
|Topic:||2014: Policy environment for FET Flagships||FETFLAG-2-2014|
Specific challenge: The overall challenge is to foster a common European effort by contributing to dissemination efforts, impact assessments and other actions which support and strengthen the FET Flagship initiatives. This also extends to enhancing the interplay between FET Flagships and other Union policies and technology transfer of technologies towards exploitation. Any proposal has to demonstrate that it adds value beyond the activities implemented in each the FET Flagships Graphene and HBP.
Scope: Actions supporting the policy environment of the FET Flagships, addressing aspects such as:
• Supporting collaboration between the FET Flagships and international programmes;
• Assessing the impacts of FET Flagship initiatives, including through metrics and indicators;
• Analysing market potential and supporting technology transfer;
• Collection of information need for policy making, e.g. through consultation actions and surveys.
• enhanced flow of information from FET Flagships towards in particular policy makers and the wider public;
• enhanced complementarities between FET Flagships and related initiatives, in particular those at a global level;
• improved understanding of impacts of FET Flagships on science, technology, economy and society;
• Better use of opportunities for technology transfer, innovation and exploitation;
• Improved availability of information need for policy making;
• Stable and structured environment for the benefit of the FET Flagships.
Type of action: Coordination and Support Actions
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B and C of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the General Annexes of the General Work Programme
3.2 Guide to the submission and evaluation process
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of the evaluation: maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
Coordination and Support Action:
Specific provisions and funding rates
Standard proposal template (administrative forms and structure of technical annex)
Standard evaluation form
Annotated Model Grant Agreement
- Additional provisions:
Horizon 2020 budget flexibility
- Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
- Additional information material for this topic:
Overview web page with additional background presentations
Frequently Asked Questions on FET-Flagships
You can download the same documents as one zip file from the call page
No submission system is open for this topic.