|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||17-09-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11 December 2013|
A total of 64 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
The number of proposals for each topic is shown below.
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- NFRP-01-2014: Improved safety design and operation of fission reactors
- NFRP-02-2014: Tool for the fast and reliable prediction of severe accident progression and anticipation of the source term of a nuclear accident
- NFRP-03-2014: New innovative approaches to reactor safety
- NFRP-04-2014: EU concerted development of Member State research on radioactive waste management
- NFRP-05-2014: Supporting the licensing of geological repositories
- NFRP-06-2014: Supporting the implementation of the first-of-the-kind geological repositories
- NFRP-07-2015: Integrating radiation research in the European Union
- NFRP-08-2015: High density uranium fuel and targets for the production of medical radioisotopes
- NFRP-09-2015: Transmutation of minor actinides (Towards industrial application)
- NFRP-10-2014: Education and training (Bologna and Copenhagen processes)
- NFRP-11-2015: Modelling and analysing the energy system, its transformation and impacts.
- NFRP-12-2015: Nuclear developments and interaction with society
- NFRP-13-2014: Fostering the network of National Contact Points
- NFRP-14-2014: Regional initiative aiming at nuclear research and training capacity building
- NFRP-15-2014: Specific support to the work of the Sustainable Nuclear Energy Technology Platform
The activities funded by this Work Programme have been developed in accordance with the Council Regulation on the Research and Training Programme of the European Atomic Energy Community (2014-2018) complementing the Horizon 2020.
They are organised in five main sections:
A. Support safe operation of nuclear systems
B. Contribute to the development of solutions for the management of ultimate radioactive waste
C. Foster Radiation Protection
D. Cross-cutting aspects for nuclear fission and radiation protection
E. Support the development of nuclear competences at Union level and socio-economic aspects.
It should be noted that socio-economic issues are also addressed within each of the first four sections, as well as trans-national access to research infrastructures, where appropriate. International cooperation with third countries is promoted through bilateral Euratom cooperation agreements, but also multilateral initiatives such as those established by the United Nations (UN) or the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Dissemination of activities in this work programme through scientific publications will be encouraged.
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.