SUSTAINABLE FOOD SECURITY
H2020-SFS-2014-1Sub call of: H2020-SFS-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||26-06-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€1,000,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11 December 2013|
The submission session is now available for: SFS-06-2014(CSA).
A total of 18 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
The number of proposals for each topic is shown below:
Topic code Number of submitted proposals
- 30-01-2014 09:59:56 The submission session is now available for: SFS-06-2014(CSA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 9. Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy en
- WP H2020 - 17. Communication and Dissemination en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Flash info en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.