CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
H2020-SCC-2014Sub call of: H2020-SCC-2014-2015
|Planned Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||07-05-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€92,320,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11 December 2013|
"Frequently asked questions" are now available under "Additional Documents"
Please note that for the topic SCC-01-2014 we have increased the maximum number of pages allowed for submission, including the Buildings Energy Specifications Table (BEST) in part B to 150.
The submission session is now available for: SCC-01-2014(IA), SCC-02-2014(CSA), SCC-04-2014(CSA)
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- SCC-01-2014: Smart Cities and Communities solutions integrating energy, transport, ICT sectors through lighthouse (large scale demonstration - first of the kind) projects
- SCC-02-2014: Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification
- SCC-04-2014: Establishing networks of public procurers in local administrations on smart city solutions
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - draft corrigendum en
- WP H2020 - 10. Secure, clean and efficient energy en
- WP H2020 - 17. Communication and Dissemination en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.