PERSONALISING HEALTH AND CARE
H2020-PHC-2015-two-stageSub call of: H2020-PHC-2014-2015
|Opening Date||30-07-2014||Deadline Date||14-10-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Stage 2||21-04-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€306,000,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
The submission session is now available for: PHC-02-2015(RIA), PHC-03-2015(RIA), PHC-04-2015(RIA), PHC-11-2015(RIA), PHC-14-2015(RIA), PHC-16-2015(RIA), PHC-18-2015(RIA), PHC-22-2015(RIA), PHC-24-2015(RIA)
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- PHC-02-2015: Understanding disease: systems medicine
- PHC-03-2015: Understanding common mechanisms of diseases and their relevance in co-morbidities
- PHC-04-2015: Health promotion and disease prevention: improved inter-sector co-operation for environment and health based interventions
- PHC-11-2015: Development of new diagnostic tools and technologies: in vivo medical imaging technologies
- PHC-14-2015: New therapies for rare diseases
- PHC-16-2015: Tools and technologies for advanced therapies
- PHC-18-2015: Establishing effectiveness of health care interventions in the paediatric population
- PHC-22-2015: Promoting mental wellbeing in the ageing population
- PHC-24-2015: Piloting personalised medicine in health and care systems
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Fit for Health - Developed by the Fit for Health network in close cooperation with the Health-NCPs. The quality checked database contains expertise profiles of researchers and SMEs acting in the Health / Life sciences sector. The service includes partner search activities advice on all aspects related to a research project, starting with help in first orientation and strategy development to proposal preparation, implementation, exploitation and promotion.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.