PERSONALISING HEALTH AND CARE
H2020-PHC-2014-single-stageSub call of: H2020-PHC-2014-2015
|Planned Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||15-04-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€185,200,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
A total of 451 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below:
PHC-07-2014 : 11
PHC-08-2014 : 5
PHC-15-2014 : 30
PHC-19-2014 : 79
PHC-20-2014 : 56
PHC-26-2014 : 254
PHC-31-2014 : 9
PHC-34-2014 : 7
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- PHC-07-2014: Improving the control of infectious epidemics and foodborne outbreaks through rapid identification of pathogens
- PHC-08-2014: Vaccine development for poverty-related and neglected infectious diseases: tuberculosis
- PHC-15-2014: Clinical research on regenerative medicine
- PHC-19-2014: Advancing active and healthy ageing with ICT: service robotics within assisted living environments
- PHC-20-2014: Advancing active and healthy ageing with ICT: ICT solutions for independent living with cognitive impairment
- PHC-26-2014: Self management of health and disease: citizen engagement and mHealth
- PHC-31-2014: Foresight for health policy development and regulation
- PHC-34-2014: eHealth interoperability
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- FAQ en
- Evaluation form for H2020-PHC-2014-single-stage-topic 31 - RIA en
- Evaluation form for H2020-PHC-2014-single-stage-topics 7-8-15-19-26 RIA en
- Evaluation form for H2020-PHC-2014-single-stage CSA en
- Essential information for clinical trials/studies/investigations en
- Commission Decision_clinical study reimbursement based on unit costs en
- A guide to ICT-related activities in WP2014-15 en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Fit for Health : Developed by the Fit for Health network in close cooperation with the Health-NCPs. The quality checked database contains expertise profiles of researchers and SMEs acting in the Health / Life sciences sector. The service includes partner search activities advice on all aspects related to a research project, starting with help in first orientation and strategy development to proposal preparation, implementation, exploitation and promotion
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
B2Match networking platform with project ideas and participant profiles following the networking event in ICT 2013 in Vilnius
Ideal-IST partner search facility
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.