CALL: MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE CO-FUNDING OF REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES
Call identifier: H2020-MSCA-COFUND-2016 Publication date: 14 October 2015
29 September 2016 17:11
A total of 124 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below.
- Doctoral Programmes: 48 proposals
- Fellowship Programmes: 76 proposals
28 July 2016 14:23
Following the revision of the Work Programme, the version 2016.2 of the Guide for Applicants is online. The changes (listed in p.2 of the Guide) are the following ones:
- The definitions of Early-Stage Researchers, Experienced Researchers, and the Mobility Rule have been slightly modified to allow to choose the reference date (call deadline or recruitment) (page 5).
- An explanation of what is meant by “less represented countries” has been inserted (page 12).
- 14 April 2016 15:04 The submission session is now available for: MSCA-COFUND-2016(MSCA-COFUND-FP-MSCA-COFUND-DP)
10 March 2016 16:13
H2020 2016-17 Work Programme update
- The scope in the topic description has been updated, there is an addition: Applicants having benefited from COFUND under previous calls (under Seventh Framework Programme or under Horizon 2020) will explain how their proposal adds value in relation to previous grant(s).
- In the section EU contribution and applicable unit costs, there is an addition: EU contribution is limited to EUR 10 million per beneficiary per call.
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.