MOBILITY FOR GROWTH 2014-2015
H2020-MG-2014_TwoStagesSub call of: H2020-MG-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||18-03-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Stage 2||28-08-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€341,000,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
The submission session is now available for: MG-1.1-2014(RIA), MG-1.3-2014(RIA), MG-1.5-2014(RIA), MG-2.1-2014(RIA), MG-2.2-2014(RIA), MG-2.3-2014(RIA), MG-3.1-2014(IA), MG-3.2-2014(IA), MG-3.3-2014(RIA), MG-3.4-2014(RIA), MG-3.5a-2014(RIA), MG-4.1-2014(IA), MG-4.2-2014(IA), MG-4.4-2014(RIA), MG-5.1-2014(RIA), MG-5.2-2014(RIA), MG-5.3-2014(RIA), MG-6.1-2014(RIA), MG-6.2-2014(RIA), MG-7.1-2014(RIA), MG-7.2a-2014(RIA), MG-8.1a-2014(RIA), MG-8.2a-2014(RIA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- MG-1.1-2014: Competitiveness of European Aviation through cost efficiency and innovation
- MG-1.3-2014: Seamless air mobility
- MG-1.5-2014: Breakthrough innovation for European Aviation
- MG-2.1-2014: I²I – Intelligent Infrastructure
- MG-2.2-2014: Smart Rail Services
- MG-2.3-2014: New generation of rail vehicles
- MG-3.1-2014: MG-3.1-2014: Technologies for low emission powertrains
- MG-3.2-2014: Advanced bus concepts for increased efficiency
- MG-3.3-2014: Global competitiveness of automotive supply chain management
- MG-3.4-2014: Traffic safety analysis and integrated approach towards the safety of Vulnerable Road Users
- MG-3.5a-2014: Cooperative ITS for safe, congestion-free and sustainable mobility
- MG-4.1-2014: Towards the energy efficient and emission free vessel
- MG-4.2-2014: Safer and more efficient waterborne operations through new technologies and smarter traffic management
- MG-4.4-2014: Promoting innovation in the Inland Waterways Transport (IWT) sector
- MG-5.1-2014: Transforming the use of conventionally fuelled vehicles in urban areas
- MG-5.2-2014: Reducing impacts and costs of freight and service trips in urban areas
- MG-5.3-2014: Tackling urban road congestion
- MG-6.1-2014: Fostering synergies alongside the supply chain (including e.commerce)
- MG-6.2-2014: De-stressing the supply chain
- MG-7.1-2014: Connectivity and information sharing for intelligent mobility
- MG-7.2a-2014: Towards seamless mobility addressing fragmentation in ITS deployment in Europe
- MG-8.1a-2014: Smarter design, construction and maintenance
- MG-8.2a-2014: Next generation transport infrastructure: resource efficient, smarter and safer
The Frequently Asked Questions document in now available in the "Call Documents" section.
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.