MOBILITY FOR GROWTH 2014-2015
H2020-MG-2014_SingleStage_ASub call of: H2020-MG-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||27-03-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€23,500,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361/9 of 11 December 2013|
The submission session is now available for: MG-1.4-2014(RIA), MG-1.6-2014(CSA), MG-1.7-2014(CSA), MG-1.8-2014(CSA), MG-9.2-2014(CSA), MG-9.3-2014(CSA), MG-9.4-2014(CSA), MG-9.7-2014(CSA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- MG-1.4-2014: Coordinated research and innovation actions targeting the highest levels of safety for European aviation
- MG-1.6-2014: Improving skills and knowledge base in European Aviation
- MG-1.7-2014: Support to European Aviation Research and Innovation Policy
- MG-1.8-2014: International cooperation in aeronautics
- MG-9.2-2014: User behaviour and mobility patterns in the context of major societal trends
- MG-9.3-2014: Analysis of funding schemes for transport infrastructure
- MG-9.4-2014: Research, technology development and market prospects for the European transport industries
- MG-9.7-2014: Innovation awards for students and researchers in the context of the Transport Research Arena conference - TRA 2016
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.