INNOVATIVE, SUSTAINABLE AND INCLUSIVE BIOECONOMY
H2020-ISIB-2015-1Sub call of: H2020-ISIB-2014-2015
|Opening Date||25-07-2014||Deadline Date||11-06-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€27,000,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Open||OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11 December 2013|
- 05-08-2014 15:55:01 The submission session is now available for: ISIB-02-2015(CSA), ISIB-12c-2015(ERA-NET-Cofund), ISIB-12e-2015(ERA-NET-Cofund), ISIB-12f-2015(ERA-NET-Cofund), ISIB-13-2015(CSA)
As part of the update to the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2014-2015 (updated approved on 22 July 2014), the following modifications were made to the topics of this call:
- Topic B. Rural development has been removed from the topic H2020-ISIB-12-2015.
- Topic D. Sustainable crop production has been removed from the topic H2020-ISIB-12-2015.
If you have started preparing a proposal, you may want to consider if your proposal nevertheless corresponds to the scope of other topics of this call.
A new topic, “Topic ISIB-13-2015 Coordination action in support of the implementation by participating States of a Joint Programming Initiative on ‘A Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life’ “,has been inserted in the Work programme 2014-2015.
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
|Topic:||ISIB-02-2015: Closing the research and innovation divide: the crucial role of innovation support services and knowledge exchange|
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 9. Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy en
- WP H2020 - 17. Communication and Dissemination en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.