ENHANCING SME INNOVATION CAPACITY BY PROVIDING BETTER INNOVATION SUPPORT
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||02-04-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Status||Closed||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|OJ reference||OJ C361/9 of 11 December 2013|
The document "Additional information – INNOSUP 2014-2 European Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Helpdesk" has been published.
- 28-02-2014 12:02:48 The submission session is now available for: INNOSUP-2-2014(CSA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
|Topic:||INNOSUP-2-2014: IPR helpdesk|
A proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- WP H2020 - 7. Innovation in SMEs en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Additional information – INNOSUP 2014-2 European Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Helpdesk en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.